The Roberta Sykes Indigenous Education Foundation is now partnering with the Harvard Club of Australia, Harvard Business School and Harvard Kennedy School to offer bursaries for Indigenous Australians to undertake a selection of short executive programs in 2017.
The Harvard Kennedy School and Harvard Business School have reserved places in the below six programs, with the application and selection process being conducted by the Roberta Sykes Indigenous Education Foundation. Please do not apply directly through Harvard.
Applications are NOW OPEN and will close on Monday 13 March 2017 at 5pm (AEST).
The Bursaries are provided to assist with course fees, economy class flights, accommodation and meals.
For more information on the specific programs, and to apply, please follow the links below:
Please use the 'How To' Guide, for information on how to complete your application.
• Women and Power: Leadership in a New World (Harvard Kennedy School in May)
• Performance Measurement for Effective Management of Non-profit Organisations (Harvard Kennedy School in May)
• Leadership Decision Making: Optimizing Organisational performance (Harvard Kennedy School in June)
• Emerging Leaders (Harvard Kennedy School in June)
• Strategic Perspectives in Non-profit Management (Harvard Business School in July)
• Creating Collaborative Solutions: Innovations in Governance (Harvard Kennedy School in October)
For more information, contact the International Scholarships Team on (02) 9310 8400 or email@example.com
Roberta Sykes Harvard Bursaries are supported by: