The Roberta Sykes Indigenous Education Foundation is now partnering with the Harvard Club of Australia, Harvard Business School and Harvard Kennedy School to offer bursaries for Indigenous Australians to undertake a selection of short executive programs in 2017.
The Harvard Kennedy School and Harvard Business School have reserved places in the programs on offer, with the application and selection process being conducted by the Roberta Sykes Indigenous Education Foundation. Please do not apply directly through Harvard.
The Bursaries are provided to assist with course fees, economy class flights, accommodation and meals. In many cases, the candidate’s employer is requested to contribute up to 50% of the costs.
Information on all the programs available in 2018 can be found here.
Applications are now open for 2018.
Harvard Business School offers
- Performance Measurement for Effective Management of Nonprofit Organizations (PMNO)
- Strategic Perspectives in Nonprofit Management
Harvard Kennedy School offers
- Applying Behavioral Insights to the Design of Public Policy
- Creating Collaborative Solutions: Innovations in Governance
- Emerging Leaders
- Leadership for the 21st Century: Chaos, Conflict and Courage
- Leading Successful Programs: Using Evidence to Assess Effectiveness
- Mastering Negotiation
- Women and Power: Leadership in a New World
For more information, contact the International Scholarships Team on (02) 9310 8400 or email@example.com
Roberta Sykes Harvard Bursaries are supported by: